The Investment Darling of Houston! Capital Markets, Emerging Markets, & Houston's Red Hot Industrial Market. THE EVENT ENDED JANUARY 29, 2019
What we learned?
- With construction costs high, labor tight, and property values up, what leasing rates are we seeing?
- What are the hottest emerging submarkets?
- With cap rate compressing, Houston's industrial market is becoming a target for major national players. Is Houston's industrial market is predicted to stay strong going into 2019? What factors are spurring and inhibiting growth?
- What is the impact of tariffs on the delivery of product?
- Building big and spec space is up. How do we stay cautious of demand?
Continuing Education Sponsored by Commercial Gateway Pending Texas Real Estate Commission Approval: 2hr Credit by HAR.com Provider Number 0002
Industrial Finance, Investment & Development
- Trent Agnew
Managing Director, HFF
- Robert Wheless
SVP - South Region, Logistics Property Co
- David Hudson
SVP, Duke Realty
- Luis René Garza Villarreal
Managing Principal, Vigavi Realty
John Moody, Jr.
Manager, Moody Law Group
Trending In Houston Industrial
Booming Submarkets, The Port of Houston, Tenant Demands, & Rental Rates
- Travis Land
Partner, NAI Partners
- Shane Williams
Economic Development Director, Port of Houston Authority
- Edna Meyer-Nelson
CEO, The Richland Companies
- Jeff Stringer
Principal, Davis Commercial Development
Principal, Powers Brown Architecture
Why this matters
Based on its central location, proximity to the Gulf, and strong business environment, Houston's industrial market has always been booming. And compared to other major Texas cities, it comes out on top. Fueled by consumer demand as a result of job growth, and the driving factors around the Port of Houston, it is no surprise that vacancy rates stood at a historically low 5.1%.
With southern industrial areas begin to fill out in Houston, investors are looking for the next prime spot. Some day, North Houston is the way to go, some say Conroe, and others bet big near the Grand Parkway.
If you're looking to win big, join us at our Industrial & Port of Houston event in January. Can you think of a better way to ring in the new year? High energy, plentiful networking, high-level topics that get you smarter, deal making, and hand shaking.