Download Project Flyer
- ±31,560 SF crane-ready building situated on ±3.2 acres
- Build-to-suit office: allowance for 10% finish
- 20-ton crane capacity with ±20' hook height
- 28' clear height
- Two 50' bays on 25' centers
- Excellent access to Highway 146 and Bay Area Boulevard via Fairmont Parkway
- Power: 400 amps, 480V, 3-phase
- Drive-through capability
- Overhead doors: Four at 14' x 16'
- Regional detention and utilities provided
- Tax rate: 2.25%
Fairmont Industrial Center is a deed-restricted business park strategically located in the La Porte Industrial District. Location allows for excellent access to the high concentration of Refineries & Petro-Chemical Plants in this region. Opportunities for build-to-suit and design build projects.
For more information, contact:
Richard Quarles, CCIM
Senior Vice President | National Director